This article is about Geddes’ five tips to students who are entering college. Once you read the subtitles, I’m sure you will be intrigued to read this brief article.
- Your Professors Hate Your Favorite High School Teachers!
- Understand the 80/20 Rule / 20/80 Rule Shift
- Read Material Before Class
- Know the Difference Between Memorizing and Learning
- Be Confident. You are not broken
Geddes, Leonard. (2015) . 5 Things Every Student Should Know Before Starting College. The Learnwell Projects. Retrieved from http://www.thelearnwellprojects.com/thewell/5-things-every-student-should-know-before-starting-college/